Wednesday 10 September 2014

Inky Impressions ABC Challenge

Welcome Inkettes! The challenge this time is ABC so for example my card is B-boots C-coat and G-gloves. I used the ridiculously adorable Christopher Holding Logs you can find him Here
He is too cute for words! I Copic coloured and fussy cut Christopher out, and layered him on a MFT pierced circle die. The sentiment is from Amy R, the papers are just scraps from my scrap drawer. So go join the challenge yourself! You can find it Here, check out the Inky Impressions Facebook page as well to stay up to date on all the latest inky news Here. If you have any questions about myCopic  combo's or anything else feel free to message me, also please follow my blog, I will try to keep you inspired!

Hugs 
Martha

1 comment:

  1. Love you card!! Love the paper and your coloring is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs