Wednesday 10 September 2014

Buck Up Buttercup!

There is a shiny new challenge at The Stamping Chef , as always the theme is Anything Goes. For my card I used Shebe Dangerous, and here it is
Isn't she fierce? Just love her! I Copic coloured and fussy cut her. The background is dry embossed with a lifestyle crafts hearts embossing folder. The little banners are from My Creative Time, and the fantastic sentiment is from Scrappy Moms. You can join the challenge Here also check out The Stamping Chef Facebook page Here there is always loads of inspiration! If you have any questions about my Copic combo's or anything else feel free to message me! Also please follow my blog, I will try my best to keep you inspired!


Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

  1. I just love the colors you used! Awesome DT inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs