Monday 1 September 2014


Hello! Today we have a fun fall themed release for you at My Whimsical Little World. There are two new digi's! The first is Autumn and she is just out for a walk in the crisp cool fall air! I kept this card super simple, I copiccoloured  her and cut her out with a my favourite things pierced rectangle die, I also inked around her with three different Tim Holtz distress inks, and splattered some water, just to give it a water coloured look
So with this beautiful digi I made a altered canvas for home decor, the canvas I sprayed with gold bloom mist from Prima, I stamped various leaves right on to the canvas , there is also a doily that I embossed with copper embossing powder. Then I just finished by layering some Fall themed papers and embellishments. If you have any questions about Copic combo's I used or anything else feel free to message me! Also please follow my blog! I try to keep you inspired! Hop on over to my DT sisters blogs to check out there take on the new release from My Whimsical Little world, they will be linked bellow! Also check out the My Whimsical Little World Facebook page for fun!


Hugs
Martha








1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic transformation this frame has made! I love all your layered banners and your butterflies are beautiful! Wonderful bling as a finishing touch! Great makeover! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs