Wednesday 24 September 2014

Dream Bigger And Believe in Yourself

Hello everyone! And welcome to another anything goes Challenge from The Stamping Chef! So as always our theme is anything goes! For my card I used Terri. I copic coloured and fussy cut her out and layered on some fun papers. The dies and and sentiment are from Creative Time for me. If you have any questions about my Copic combo's or anything else don't hesitate to ask! Also please follow my blog! It would mean so much to to me! You can enter our challenge Here. Check out The Stamping Chef Facebook page as well! You can find that Here.


                                                                            Hugs
                                                                          Martha

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Martha! Thanks for giving me your blog link on facebook! When I saw you were from Canada I knew I wanted to join your blog and keep an eye on you! Your colouring is wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs