Friday 9 October 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Peek Day Four: Snow Days

 

Hello Krafty Friends!! Did you enjoy yesterday's peeks....weren't they Snowsational?? Ya that was lame I know! We are back with Day FOUR of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps OCTOBER KRAFTY PREVIEWS!!! And they are CLEARLY amazing, wouldn't you say??
Today we have a fabulous new WINTER set by artist, Annie Rodrigue!! I think you'll agree that it is SNOW much FUN!! It's called SNOW DAYS! It features two fun images plus four coordinating sentiments!
 
Aren't They Fabulous? I honestly couldn't stop giggling about this set for days! Here is my Creation with this Set.


 
Tell me you didn't just laugh out loud?! I did a lot of sewing and distressing on the card,and I used a few of my tree dies as well as some wood veneer trees. I Copic colored Miss Snowball, here are the Copic Markers I used
 
Snow: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10,BG0000
Hair:E55,E31,E30,
Skin:E13,E21,E00,E0000,E04
Pinks:RV14,RV13,RV11,
Aqua's: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
Greens: YG09,YG07,YG05,YG03


 You'll find so many Krafty creations on today's hop featuring all the new images and sentiments!! I promise that you'll be inspired as you hop around!! Remember to stop by our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY on Saturday night! its going to be a Blast!
 
All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new CLEAR stamps from Annie! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! There will be one winner from all the comments this week and it will be announced at the party on Saturday night!
Happy hoppin'!



              

13 comments:

  1. More fantastic colors!!! LOVE the pink!! Love all the trees and your distressing!! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the pinks with the blues are so outrageously funny on this cute image. Love the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW the pinks with the blues are so outrageously funny on this cute image. Love the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely incredible Martha! I am in love with your bright, fun colour palette! I just love all the fun details on his snowsuit! Purely awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Love the color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martha you color schemes and embellishments never disappoint. Your card is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! Your layout is fabulous and this guy looks so good in pink. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. An outstanding project, awesome colours and great embellies. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and great card! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally laughed because this would be me if I tried skiing! Gorgeous colors, love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs