Thursday 8 October 2015

CC Designs Release Day!!!


Hello Everyone! I hope your ready for a HUUUGGGEEE release from CC Designs! We have stamps, we Have dies......We Have patterned papers?? Say what? Yes you read that right!! CC Designs now has Patterned Papers!! In sooooo excited!! Can you tell?? So for my project I created three mini cards.
 
Everything I used on these cards are new release products! I created shaped cards with the new scalloped square dies, and then the white layer is done with new stitched square dies, and yes that adorable paper is from the new Merry Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad! the adorable little critters are from the "lil' Santa's set.
 
I copic colored and fussy cut them all
here are the Copic Markers I used
 
Owl
Feathers: W5,W3,W1,E44,E43,E41,E40
Hat:R39,R27,R24,R22,YG97,YG95,YG93,YG61
 
Cow
W5,W3,W1,C7,C5,C3
Heart and Bell:R39,R27,R24,R22
Hat:YG09,YG05,YG03
 
Penguin
C9,C7,C5,C3,W5,W3,W1,0
Hat/Belt:R39,R27,R24,R22
 
So I hope you love this and all the other faboulus new goodies!! All the links will be below!
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 

2 comments:

  1. AWE these are very Adorable!!!!!! Love the cute stamps and the pattern !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making my stamp designs really cute haha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs