Tuesday 6 October 2015

Kraftin Kimmie October Release peek day one and VIDEO


 Hello Everyone! Welcome to all my krafty friends!!! It's Day ONE of our October Krafty Peeks for the NEW Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! We are so excited to share so many gorgeous new CLEAR stamps with you this week! And ALL the newsets will be available on Saturday night!!
Today we are kicking off the new release, with a super fun new holiday stamp set by artist, Becky Pearce! It's called HAPPY WINTER DAYS and it was SO much fun to play with! This sweet little set features two main image stamps....that fabulous fox and pretty wreath....two Christmas ornament accessory stamps plus three coordinating sentiments!!
You'll see the new stamps in action and featured in today's blog hop with the Krafty Girl Design Team!! Below you will find links to the blogs of all the Krafty Girls and Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper from all the comments this week is going to WIN some $$ to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!
ALL of our CLEAR October stamp sets will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! Be sure to join us for an hour of celebrating the new stamp sets, fun and prizes on Saturday evening at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!! Come hang out with the Krafty Girls and me!! So here is my Creation with this adorable set!




I just love this little cutie! I also made a Video on Copic coloring the elements for this card and the making of the card!

All the Copic markers I used are in the video!

I hope you love this set as much as I do, and stop by the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends Facebook Page to play along with us all week! You can find it Here

Hugs
Martha



16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love your card. It is so beautifully designed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore your card Martha! The colouring of your fox and wreath are breath-taking! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring and love how you used so many elements of the stamp set on this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love your coloring!! Love the colors you have used too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great video!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Martha, this is simply perfect. Thank you for the added tutorial. I will watch it later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the various layers of your beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love all the fun layers, this really stands out and catches the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favourite for sure great everything

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! I love all the pretty layers and details!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness.... Beautifully colored and so breathtakingly beautiful!!!! I love all the layers and all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so cute. Love all of your great layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is GORGEOUS!!! I love all your fabulous layers. If I tried to layer this much stuff together, it would just look like a mess, but your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs