Tuesday 21 August 2018

SugarPea Designs August New Release Day Two

Hello Everyone!
Welcome Back to Day Two of the Sugar Pea DesignsAugust New Release Previews!

Today we are Previewing 

Seeing Stars (Stamp)
Stacking Stars (Die)


Additional SPD Products 

How Sweet is this Set?
I just loved creating this CAS card!

The simple edition of the Circle Die, and then creating a frame with two of the Circles Dies Really brings the card up a notch I think!

This release will be available in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday August 24th at 6pm EST!
Make sure to visit the SugarPea Designs Blog everyday and comment to WIN a daily Prize!

I hope you Enjoyed!

Hugs
Martha




17 comments:

  1. I love all of those stars! What a fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love those fun stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kraft looks great with the other colors. I like this simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's kind of a faux shaker! I love it; such a cute design.
    I love these new sets today; I need some stars in my future. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the diagonal layering.
    Hiding the stars behind it
    is a fun idea. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! The background colors of black and brown really make the stars POP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really good. Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your creative design with these stars.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! So full of energy and fun colors. Terrific design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card! I love the different colors for each of the stars! And that you used kraft paper for your backing! Very cool looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your CAS design. Thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! Great design, colors, and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great layout for a great stamp set. Quite inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs