Monday 13 August 2018

Oh Christmas Treat!

Hello Everyone!
Martha Here!
Im so happy to be back with you today!

Im still on my Christmas Cards kick!
Here are the
Sugar Pea Designs Products
I used



How Stinking Cute is this Set??
Loooove it!

I created a simple Watercolour background for the card using Ken Oliver Colour Bursts in Turquoise and Distress Oxide Ink in Picked Raspberry.

I Stamped the Cup, Marshmallows and Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and Fussy Cut the images after I Coloured them up with my Copic Markers. After assembling everything on the card I finished the card with Nuvo Drops.

Here are the Copic Markers I used

Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
White: W7,W5,W3,W1
Pink: R89,R85,R83,R81

I hope you are enjoying my little Christmas series!

Hugs
Martha



2 comments:

  1. I love this! Super adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so cute and your colouring is delightful. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs