Sunday 3 May 2015

Time for Tea We're Expecting

         Hello everyone. Today I have a super sweet and simple card to share with you featuring We're Expecting from Time For Tea Designs.
 
 
 
I Copic colored and fussy cut her out. I created the cork Polaroid using the pierced rectangle and pierced square dies from MFT, I purchased the Cork at my local Michaels . I sewed and distressed around all the edges of the papers, they are from the "Jack and Jill" collection by Echo Park. The "Congratulations" sentiment is from a My Creative Time stamp set called "Fun Variety Inside And Out", and the banner its stamped on is also from MFT. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Thank you so much for popping by today and I hope you go pick up this adorable image for a expectant mommy in your life.
 
 
Copics Used
Hair: E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000
Skirt: R89,R85,R83,R81,V000,BG13,BG10
Shirt: BG13,BG11,BG10
 
 
 
 
 
Hugs
Martha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs