Saturday 9 May 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls New Release

Hello everyone! Today we have a new release for you at The Paper Nest Dolls! The first card I did with Toy Car Justin
 
 
I love him! He is just the cutest! Next I used Sitting With Teddy
 
 
She just makes my heart melt! So very pretty
And for the last card I did for the new release we have Princess Savannah
 
 
She is so elegant and sophisticated! So there are three other new release stamps if you want to see those hop on over to the The Paper Nest Dolls Facebook Page from Noon to 2pm EST. There will also be a fun release party with games and much more fun to be had! You can find all the new release stamps available to purchase here
 
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs