Friday 24 April 2015

Today Tomorrow and Forever Wedding Card and a Wild Orchid Crafts Haul Video

TGIF everyone! I hope you have had a great week. Today i have two things to share with you. First a wedding card,



I used Wedding Couple from The Paper Nest Dolls for this card, All the papers are "My Precious Daughter" from Pion I distressed all the edges with the Tim Holtz distressing tool, I also sewed around them using my sewing machine. The "Today, Tomorrow and Forever is from the Authentique "Irresistible" collection. All the Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the pearls I just picked up in the Michaels dollar bin. I will link to all the products I used and list the Copic Markers I used below.


Copic Markers used:

Groom:

Hair: E47,E44,E43,E41,E40
Skin: E13,E21,E00,,E000,R04
Suit: W9,W7,W5
Vest/Tie: RV99,RV95,RV93
Shirt: C5,C3,C1 colorless blender
Shoes:C9,C7,C5,C3,C1

Bride:

Hair:E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Dress/Veil: E43,E41,E40, Colorless blender
Flowers/Gloves: RV99,RV95,RV93,RV91,R85,R83,R81


Product used
Pion "My Precious Daughter Papers"
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Today,Tomorrow and Forever Sentiment


  So I also have Wild Orchid Crafts Haul Video I get lots of questions about where I get the flowers I use for my cards so here it is!

                                                                           Hugs
                                                                         Martha




































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs