Monday 27 April 2015

Make A Splash!

Hello everyone! Today is a bittersweet day for me, this will be my last My Whimsical Little World DT post. It has been a fun little while being a member of such a fun upbeat team. Today I'm using one of the brand new mermaids that MWLW is releasing. This is
All Is Calm

 
                                   
Isnt she just Beautiful? one of my Favorite mermaids ever. I colored her with my copics and fussy cut her out. I created a shaker card by using craft foam that I cut a circle out of using a lifestyle crafts circle die. I then adhered the foam onto a backround I created with sprays and inks, the mermaid I popped up, and the I added sequins inside and put a piece of clear acetate on top. I created the frame around the mermaid by cutting the same size circle that I cut the craft foam with plus the next size up at the same time. The seahorse paper is from fab scraps unfortunately I don't know the name of it, I bought it from my local scrapbook store. The anchor is from spellbinders and the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts. The "Make a Splash" sentiment is from Some Odd Girl I will link to the products I used and list the Copic markers I used below. I will also link to the other My Whimsical Little World DTs so you can see there awesome creations with this release as well. Please pop over to the My Whimsical Little World Facebook page to check out the Progressive Challenge as well as a lot of other fun stuff going on, you can find it here.
 
Copics used:
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R20,BG18
Hair: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
Bikini top/Tail: V17,V15,V12,YG09,YG03,BG18,BG,13,BG11
Snail: V17,V15,V12
 
 
Products Used
 
My Whimsical Little World DT Links
 
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous gorgeous card! So sad to see you go! Hope to see you around blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha, this is just gorgeous- Love Shaker cards! The Aqua and Purple color palette along with your design elements are stunning! Going to miss you, but hope to see you on blogland, Instagram and FB. LOL.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha this is awesome sweetie!!
    I love everything about this!!

    Gorgeous card design. Gorgeous colours. Gorgeous everything! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Creation Martha! Love how you used the shaker element in your card. It was wonderful to work with you and your beautiful creations will be missed at MWLW.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs