Monday 30 March 2015

Say Cheese

Hello everyone! We have a super fun little release for you at My Whimsical Little World! I used the new Digi Say Cheese for this cute card.
I recently got a sewing machine for my paper crafting, so I have been sewing everything! Lol. I used My Creative Time dies for the card.  "Photographing Your Cards" is free for a limited time and with it you will receive the digi stamp "Say Cheese" for free. To get your free copy of the "Photographing Your Cards" for free, head on over to our Facebook Group, become a member if you are not one already, share the pin post (must have information on PDF, make sure it's the right post) and post in the comments "shared".  Our progressive challenge is almost ending for March as well so check that out while you are there too, and our freebie too! I will link to the other DT creations with this release below! Thank you so much for popping buy!




Hugs 
Martha

1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable! love the pastel colors and of course the sewing of the hearts!!! I need to try that out!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs