Wednesday 11 March 2015

1st Time For Tea DT Post

Hello everyone! I have some pretty exciting news, I have been asked to join The Time For Tea DT! I absolutely love Joanna's images and I'm thrilled to be part of her team! For my First project I used Fairy Toadstool from the Time For Tea Etsy Shop

I copic colored and fussy cut the stamp. The card base and layers I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. The Patterned paper and sentiment is from Kaiser Craft from the collection. all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the lace is just from my local craft store. thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

                                                                             Hugs
                                                                           Martha

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card you've created for your first DT-contribution Martha, just my kind of colours!!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Martha, love the gorgeous image and beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs