Friday 22 March 2019

Hello Beautiful

Hello Everyone!
Martha here with you!
Today I have a card to share with featuring one of the adorable new Ruby stamps!


LDRS Creative Products


I adore this new character!
She is just perfect for cards for all the beautiful women in our lives!
I started by stamping the image and the sentiment in raven hybrid ink.
I coloured up the stamp using alcohol markers and then fussy cut it, i also cut the sentiment into a banner shape.


For the card base I cut scored a 4 1/4 x 11 white cardstock in half to create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base, the black layer is 4 1/8 by 5 3/8, the white cardstock layer is cut at 4 x 5 1/4, I used the plaid stencil and ink to on a diagonal across the card to create a soft background. To finish it off, I popped Ruby up on the happy days circle and added the sentiment and bow on.
I hope you enjoyed! 
Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs