Monday 10 September 2018

Give Thanks

Hello Everyone.
Martha here with you today.
Fall is in the Air!
Its Definitely my favourite season!
I love the cool crisp fall air!
Today I decided to share a Fall card with you.
Here are the LDRS Creative products I used:
All these yummy products are from our August release
You check it all out HERE
Here is my card:
I started by stamping the main Image, the pumpkins, leaves and acorns on white cardstock using Raven Ink, than I coloured all the images with alcohol markers.
Next I ink blended Light Blue Ink on a 4 x 5 1/4 white cardstock using the Plaid Stencil, focusing the ink on the centre of the cardstock, going heavier in the centre and softer towards the edges to fade it out.
I than stamped the Give Thanks Sentiment with Raven Ink on kraft cardstock and cut it into a banner shape using my scissors, than I popped up all my stamped images using foam tape onto the stenciled background. I also popped up the sentiment banner below.
Finally I layered the stenciled layer onto 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 red cardstock, and than onto the 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 kraft cardstock card base that was scored and folded at 5 1/2.
I hope you enjoyed!
Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs