Sunday 3 December 2017

Your Next Stamp 12 Days of Christmas

Hello Everyone!
Martha here with you today!

Welcome to the last day of the 12 Days of Christmas at Your Next Stamp!
Today I Have a card to share with you Only using ONE stamp Set!

Yes just one, no dies, just one set, but it looks like so much More!

I used the Load Up set for my card.
Such a great versatile set!

Here is my card.




I did ALOT of stamping and masking on this card.

Step one: Stamp the Truck and Sign where you want them on the card
then stamp them again on Post It notes to create masks for them.

Step Two: Mask off the truck and the Sign, and start stamping your trees
I didn't mask the trees while stamping because I wanted them all to almost blend together.
**Tip** Stamp the trees at different heights to create the illusion of multiple tree stamps.

I Sketched the Road and Grass in with my Copic Markers

The last step is to add "Snow" to your scene, there are several ways to do this, I just used my White Gel Pen to do mine.

I hope you enjoyed
and have a Wonderful, Happy, Healthy 
Christmas!

Hugs
Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs