Wednesday 19 April 2017

I Dont Do Mornings!

Hello Everyone!!
Im so excited to be here with you all today at 

Well! I was sooooo excited 7 Kids started carrying Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!!
I absolutely love their stamps!

Here is my card with Products from 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store!

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS-ANGIE

SUGAR PEA DESIGNS SUGAR CUT-ZIG ZAG STITCHED RECTANGLES



Here is my Card!


I used the two distress inks using the 'Smooshing" technique
to create the background.

Here are the Copic Markers I used

Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R20
Purple: BV08,V17,V15,V12
Aqua: BG13,BG11,BG10

I hope you enjoyed and go check out these Fantastic new Kraftin Kimmie Stamps
You can check them all out HERE

Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs