Friday 8 January 2016

I Have a Secret...and I Just Can't Keep it!!

Hello Everyone! So I think in everybody's lives there are a few things that they can only Dream of....well Today one of those dreams comes true for me! From the minute I saw my first Marci and Luka, I knew I wanted to Design for La La Land Crafts, I absolutely love their sweet faces, and now their is also Molli, Marci's older sister, not to mention those amazing dies!! So with out further ado, The Lovely Irina, Queen of La La Land has asked me to Guest Design for them!! Here is my First card as a La La Land Crafts GDT!! The Challenge was "Something new"

I Used Marci With Camera for the image and Sentiment, plus lots of other LLLC goodies to make this fun bright card, all the products will be linked below.
I colored Marci with my Copic Markers

Here are the Markers I used

Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,E04
Clothing: R24,R22,R21,R20,BG99,BG96,BG93,BG91,W5,W3,W1,0,E44,E43,E40
Purse:BG99,BG96,BG93,BG91,E44,E43,E40
Camera:BG99,BG96,BG93,BG91,R24,R22,R21,R20

Make sure to Pop over to the La La Land Crafts Blog to check out the other Fabulous DT creations with the "Something New" theme!



1 comment:

  1. I love this card. It's so beautiful! Great colours and design. Not to mention the super cute image which you coloured up perfectly.
    I've been admiring your work for a while, and now I'm finally a follower too. Yay! :P
    have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs