Monday 2 November 2015

CC Designs November Release Preview Day Two

Hello Everybody!
Welcome to day Two of our November Release Preview days! Today my Project features the new stamps "Happy Twila" and "Snowy Sentiments", the new 6x6 paper pad "Snowy Days" and Snowy Days Enamel Dots, and the new Die set "Make a card #11 Winter", and "Make a Card #10 Christmas".

I made this sweet little gift bag with the adorable Twila, for sure my Favorite Twila Ever, she melts my heart. All the patterned paper is from the new Snowy Days paper pad. I colored Twila with my Copic Markers

Here are the Markers I used

Skin: E13,E21E,00,E000,E04
Hair: E49,E47,E44,E43,E41,E40
Grey: W7,W5,W3,W1,0
Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
Pink: R89,R85,R83,R81,V000
Aqua

We are doing a giveaway for everyday of our preview days over on our Face Book page so make sure to go check it out!
  Check back Tomorrow for Day Three

Hugs
Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs