Sunday 19 October 2014

My whimsical Little world new release

Happy Monday crafty friends! Today we have a really fun release for you! Have decided to make project life style cards with with a dorable little Digi's the first one I used is called Pilgram boy. I Copic colored and fussy cut him. I used a 3x4 card die to cut the base. The sentiment stamp and the die are from my creative time
 Next I made another project life card. This time with In the Air I copic colored and fussy cut this one as well then I added some thickers and letter stickers for the wording.
We have a really fun sketch challenge going on at our Facebook page. You can find it here. Make sure you go see the DT's work with this fun release, will link them below. Thank you for looking and have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Such fun cards for your PL album Martha! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs