Monday 11 August 2014

The Stamping Boutique Challenge: Use Lace On Your Card/Project

Hello crafty friends! And welcome to another Challenge at The Stamping Boutique. For this challenge we have to incorporate lace in our Card/Project. So for my card I used Vintage Dress from the The Stamping Boutique Online Store
Isn't it just precious?! I love how soft and feminine it is. So I copic coloured the dress and die cut it with some My Favourite Things pierced rectangle dies. Then I used some beautiful papers, and flowers from recollections. Also of course some lace, that I just bought at my local fabric store. So pop on over to The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog and link up your Lacey projects!

Xx Martha 
The Stamping Boutique DT 

1 comment:

  1. Love the lace bow!! It is the perfect touch for this image!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs