Saturday 17 November 2018

Winter Magic

Hello everyone!
Today I have a sweet winter/christmas card to share with you!
Here are the products I used.
LDRS products.


As soon as I saw these adorable foxesI knew I wanted to do them in their winter fur!


The card base measures 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 on the 8 1/2 side to create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card. The patterned paper layers are cut at 4 x 5 1/4 and 3 3/4 x 5. I used the snowy day border die to create the sweet scene they are in, I cut the plain hill once and the snowflake border once, then layered them together,


I stamped the images with raven ink coloured them with alcohol markers, after fussy cutting them I popped them up onto the card with foam adhesive.
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Hugs 
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs