Saturday 11 August 2018

Sugar Pea Designs Guest Design Post


Hello Everyone!
Im back to share a sweet Christmas card with you!
Never to early for Christmas Cards right?!

Here are the 
Sugar Pea Designs Products
I used

Here is my card! 



I started by cutting White Cardstock with the third largest Zig Zag Rectangle Die, and than adding a cloud effect with Broken China Distress Ink and an Ink Blending Tool, I also cut a Circle out of Red Cardstock using the Fourth largest Zig Zag Stitched Circle, and stamped the sentiment on it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, I also stamped the house and cookie with the same ink, and coloured them up with my Copic Markers, Fussy cut the images, than I assembled everything.

Here are the Copic Markers I used

Brown: E18,E17,E15,E13,E11
White: C5,C3,C1,0
Red: R39,R29, R24,R22
Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11
Yellow: Y17,Y11

I hope you enjoyed!

Hugs
Martha




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs