Tuesday 3 July 2018

Sugar Pea Designs Guest Post

Hello Everyone!
Martha here with you from Trinity Rose Designs.
I am so very excited to be Guest Designing for Sugar Pea Designs these next few Months!

For my card today I used


Im Absolutely In love with this Set, as soon as I saw it I knew I HAD to have it,
My 7 year old daughter is OBSESSED with all things Parisian so it was a must have!


I stamped the little Scootering Cutie and the Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah 80 Pound Smooth White Cardstock, then Coloured it in with Copic Markers.

Here are the Copic Markers I used
Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R20
Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
Pink: R89,R85,R83
Grey:W7,W5,W3


After the main image was coloured I added the Road and Grass, Also with Copic Markers.

Here are the Copic Markers I used for that
Road: C7,C5,C3,C1
Grass: YG67,YG17,YG25,YG03

I then simply added a sky Background using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and an Ink Blending Tool.

I hope you enjoyed and are inspired to create something Simple with Parisian Flare!

Hugs
Martha





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs