Saturday 6 August 2016

Your Next Stamp August New Release Preview!!

Hello Everyone!
Its party time at Your Next Stamp!!
August is our Birthday month and we have one seriously Fab Release to celebrate!

Here is my preview card featuring these YNS products

 Jessica's Puppy/Matching Die
Circle Panel Die


I mean Come on!
The Cuteness!!!
And that circle panel die??
Cant get over it!

Here are the Copic Markers I used

E29,E18,E17,E15,E13,E11,R39,R27,R24,R22

Come back tomorrow to see more awesomeness from this release!!!

Hugs
Martha

8 comments:

  1. Oh Martha, how cute is this? A fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGeeee this is super adorable! LOVE your coloring on the puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh adorable and very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heavens... I LOVE this!!! I must be first in line for that set and die or I'm sure to miss out! Wonderful card Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Martha! Love the image and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card!! So CUTE!! The panel die and the puppy! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card ! 💟

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable Martha. Love the dp showing through.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs