Tuesday 3 May 2016

Your Next Stamp DT Dare: Stripes

Hello Everybody!!
 
Today is the DT Dare at Your Next Stamp
And we are daring you to make a Card/Project with Stripes!!
 
Here is my CAS card using the new 'Wedding Bliss" and the "From the Heart" set.
 
 
 
I love this beautiful dress, its so versatile!
 
I created my stripes by dragging Versa Mark Embossing Ink across the paper, then adding Gold Embossing Powder, and heat setting it, I also used my light blue Zig Clean Color brush marker on either side of the Gold Stripes, just to make it pop!
 
Here are the Copic Markers I used for the dress
 
Purple: RV99,RV95,RV93,RV91
Aqua:: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
 
Thanks so much for popping by, I Triple Dog Dare you to make a Striped Creation!
 
Hugs
Martha


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs