Monday 11 April 2016

La-La Land Crafts Black, White Aand One Other Color Challenge

Hello Everyone!
Today on the La-La Land Crafts Blog the Challenge is to use Black, White And
One other Color. I chose Red to create a cute Boy card featuring Best Friends Luka
 
 
I Love how this card turned out! I'm a big fan of Luka and his Puppy!
 
I colored them up with my Copic Markers
 
Here are the Markers I used.
 
Hair: W9,W7,W5,W3,W1
Skin:E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Red: R39,R27,R24,R22
Warm Black: W7,W5,W3.W1
Cool White: C5,C3,C1,0
 
I used some of our Club La-La Land dies on the card
 
Arrows/Brackets
Club La-La Land January 2016
Hello Speech Bubble
Club La-La Land September 2015
 
You can find more info on our club HERE
 
All the other La-La Land Products I used will be listed below.
Have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs
Martha
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs