Sunday 27 September 2015

Your Next Stamp: Love and Smiles Card and VIDEO!

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday! Today I have a sweet and simple Baby card for you featuring the Your Next Stamp set called "Love and Smiles" you can find it Here.  I made a start to finish Copic Coloring and Card Making Video for this card
 
 
I just love this simple little card, its so sweet and delicate, perfect for a baby card!
 
 
Here are the Copic Markers I have used
 
Bunny: W5,W3,W1,R22,R20
Balloon: B26,B24,B23,B21
 
I hope you like this little cutie! And if you haven't yet please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss any videos! 😊
 
Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha, Your card is adorable with all that white and the wonderful coloring! It has officially been spied by YNS and will be featured on the YNS blog tomorrow. Each week we feature a creation that the design team "spies" on the internet. Congratulations on being selected this week. Your card is so cute!!!
    -Julie YNS DT

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs