Monday 21 September 2015

The Greeting Farm Guest Design Team Post

Hello everyone! Its my third week Guest Designing for The Greeting Farm! Wow time flies! So for my project to today I used the ultra cute Oliver and Amelia-Lovey Dove. I love all Greeting Farm stamps, but I have a soft spot for Oliver and Amelia.





So I made a sweet little gift bag with the lovely Amelia, the "Sending You Smooches" Sentiment is from the same stamp set.

I also made a video on how I colored her up!




I show all the Copic Markers I used in the video but here they are again

Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Hair: E55,E31,E30
Dress/Headband/Shoes:R85,R83,R81,V000,W5,W3,W1,0

I also have a video on my YouTube channel on how I colored op Oliver from this set as well, you can find it Here.

Thank you so much for popping by! See you next week!

Hugs
Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs