Thursday 10 September 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Wings

TGIF everyone! I have been trying to find my card style for a while now... and the truth is I didn't find it.... well not specifically... I like bright things... and a nice balance between CAS and crazy over the top. Dont get me wrong I LOVE both those styles, but they are not where I shine. So today I thought I would show you a card that encapsulates what I feel is MY style. The stamp I used is "Wings" from the Dollhouse collection that Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Carries. You can find her Here.




Bright... not to simple... not over the top.... uniquely me. So I guess I did find it in a way! I used Copic markers for this stunning butterfly girl.
 
Hair: E89,E87,E85,E83,E81
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Wings: BV08,V17,V15,V12,YG09,YG07,YG05,YG03,BG18,BG13,BG11
Dress: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10,W5,W3,W1
Shoes:YG09,YG07,YG03
 
Thank you so much for popping by today and everyday, I truly appreciate each and everyone of you.
 
Hugs
Martha


 

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I love your coloring!! This creation is so beautiful !!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs