Thursday 3 September 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Coloring And Cardmaking Video

Hello everyone! Today I have a special treat for you, at least I think its a treat! I made a video of the coloring of the image then a separate video for the making of the card. I used Becky Bubbles from Kraftin Kimmie stamps. You can find her here

so I won't go into too much detail cause you will see it on the video!
First here is the coloring video
 
and now here is how I made the card.
 
I hope you guys enjoy these, and I would be so excited if you subscribed to my YouTube channel!
 
 
 
Here are the Copic Markers I used
 
Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Tub: W7,W5,W3,W1
Tub legs/Stripe on Towel/Bottle/Book: BG18,BG13,BG11
Towel: R24,R22,R20
 
Thank you all for popping by!
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs