Saturday 19 September 2015

Brigitta With Heart Cascade Card

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday! Today I have a adorable Cascade card to show you featuring "Brigitta With Heart" from Cc Designs
 
I just love Brigitta, she is the cutest! I created the shape of my card using my Silhouette Cameo. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I also used some other CC Designs goodies the links will be at the bottom of the post.
 
I Copic Colored Brigitta here are the markers I used
 
Hair: E79,E77,E74,E71
Skin: E13,E1,E00,E000,R04
Clothes
Yellows: Y17,Y15,Y13,Y11
Corals: R24,R22,R20
Aqua: BG18,BG13,BG11,BG10
 
I also did a start to finish coloring video tutorial for you! Here is the video, it would absolutely make my day if you gave the video a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel! Sometimes I put videos up on my channel and not on my blog! I don't want you to miss out!
 
 
Enjoy!!
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs