Monday 10 August 2015

La La Land December Club Kit Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my December La La Land Club Kit card with you. I actually didn't start getting the Kit until June, but Irina was Kind Enough to let me purchase the December kit! Woohoo! You can find more info on the Club Kits Here. 
 
I really love the Kits because you get your stamp and several dies, plus a few sentiment stamps. Its a fantastic value for you. The only Dies I used that are not from the kit is the big oval and the sentiment mat, they are both from Stitched Elements you can find them Here. All the Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
Marci was Colored with Copic Markers
 
 
Hair: E49,E47,E44,E43,E41,E40
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Hat/Shirt/Shoes: R89,R85,R83,R81,V000,W7,W5,W3,W1
Skirt! R89,R85,R83,R81,V000
 
Thank you so much for Joining me today, and if you are on the fence about the La La Land Club Kits... just go for it! Its like Christmas in your mail box every month!
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs