Friday 12 June 2015

You Make Me Smile

Hello everyone! Today I have a card to share with you featuring the newly released Avery With Teddy com The Paper Nest Dolls.


I truly love how frilly and girly she is! I used the Sweet Paris paper collection From Dove crafts for this card. The pretty rose I made with a stencil and some embossing paste. The sentiment is just a random one from my stash. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will list the Copic markers I used as well as put links to the products I used. Thank you so much for popping by today, and a big welcome to all my new followers!

Copic Markers Used
Hair: E44,E43,E40
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000
Dress: RV99,RV95,RV93,RV91,R85,R83,R81
Teddy: W5,W3,W1,R85,R83,R81
Bow: R85,R83,R81

Hugs
Martha  




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful creation again with your lovely coloring and love all the beautiful dies and love the embossed rose on the tag with all other embellishments!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs