Monday 4 May 2015

Wishing You a Lovely Day

                  Happy Monday everybody. Today I have a sweet card to share with you.
 

 
This is "First Love" from Time For Tea Designs. I Copic colored and fussy cut her out. The "Wishing you a Lovely Day" sentiment is from AmyR. I stamped the sentiment and popped up the image unto an MFT Pierced  Rectangle Die. All the papers are by Fancy Pants from the "Park Bench" collection. I sewed around and distressed all the edges of the papers. All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will have links to all the products I used below. I will also list the Copic markers I used. Thank you for popping by and have a fantastic Monday!


Copic Markers Used

Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31,E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R04
Tank Top: Y17,Y13,Y11
Jeans: B97,B95,B93,B91
Shoes: W5,W3,W1,Y17,

Wild Orchid Crafts



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs