Monday 2 March 2015

My Whimsical Little World New Release and Proggressive Challenge

             Hello everyone! We have a Fab new release for you at My Whimsical Little World!
                                                                     Road Trip
Aren't they Super cute! I just love how fun and playful these are! So we are actually also doing our first ever Progressive Challenge! The first digi we will be using is Somebunny Loves You . Here's what I made for the challenge,
 
Cute right?? I printed the bunny three times, one big and two little, so that the could look like a little family! We always have so much fun happening over at the My Whimsical Little World Facebook Page so please pop over there and like the page so u can always know whats going on in the MWLW! There is a special treat over the My Whimsical Little World blog! There is a video on how to create a watercolor bokeh background with lots of sparkle, also our freebie of the month digi "Cherry Blossom Cupcake". Thank for popping by! I will link to the other DT creations down below!






Hugs
Martha 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Martha, this is gorgeous, love the beautiful image. I am a new follower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs