Monday 16 March 2015

Mermaids

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Today I have two cards to show you from the new "Under The Sea" collection from The Paper Nest Dolls. The first one is with "Mermaid With Seahorse"

 
I copic colored her and fussy cut her out. The paper is from Maga Design "Crea Diem". All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, except the big one with the pearl center that is Prima.
 
Next is "Mermaid Avery with Dolphin"
 
I copic colored and fussy cut her as well. the paper if from Fab Scraps. all the flowers and pearl embellies are from Wild Orchid Crafts. if you have any questions about my copic combos or anything else please feel free to send me a message! thank you for popping by and have a wonderful Monday!
 
 
 
Hugs
Martha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW Martha this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much Linda! it brightens my day when yo comment on my cards!

      Delete
  2. These are both sooooo very Gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs