Monday 16 February 2015

MWLW new Release

Hello everyone! We have a sweet "little" release for you at My Whimsical Little World! Today we are releasing Gnome and Away and Gmome a swinging 
I just love these guys!  I made this a CAS card just to show these guys off! Besides the gnomes everything else, dies and stamps is from My Creative time. Make sure to stop by the My whimsical little world Facebook page we ways have a lot of fun stuff going on there. I will also link to the other DT's creations with this release below!


Hugs
Martha



2 comments:

  1. Such a fun little scene you've created Martha! Love the coloring too. Gorgeous dies and layout finish it off perfectly.

    Amy
    DT~ Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooooo cute!!! love the combining of the 2 images. Great bright colors as well!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs