Thursday 6 November 2014

Precious Baby

               Hello everyone! Today a have a special release for you from My Whisical
Little world. We usual do our releases on Mondays but this is beautiful it needed it own day. So the Digi is called Bundle of Joy

Ok so to say that I adore this image would be a gross understatement, I just love everything about it! I Copic colored and die cut the image with an MFT pierced circle die. The zipper is actually paper! I cut it with my Silhoutte Cameo, then I embossed three separate times with gold embossing powder, the reason for this experiment is.....I really wanted to try the zipper thing on my cards...but they are so expensive! Not to mention hard to find! If anyone wants a tutorial on how I did the zipper just comment below and I will do a quick video tutorial for you. So back to the card, I also gold embossed the sentiment which is from Stampin Up(retired I believe). The baby rattle is also a Silhoutte cut file(quite time consuming for a card embelli..but I feel it was worth it!). All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the papers are just scraps, the cloud wood veneer is Prima and the love one is just from the Michaels dollar bin.


Hugs
Martha

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs