Sunday 9 November 2014

PND: Oh What Fun!

Hello everyone!! We have just had e few inches of snow! So even tho shovelling it is not favorite thing to do.... It's so very pretty! My kids absolutely love sledding so I thought I would do a sledding card to welcome the snow. I used Down Hill Racing Avery
I Copic colored Avery and her Penguin Friend then I put some liquid appliqué all around and on her and the penguin. I also inked all around them with Stampin Up Soft Sky ink to give it a sky look. I used a paper collection I'm currently obsessed with theAltitude collection from Bo Bunny. It's teal and this lush deep purple, with snowflakes and wood grain. That's just a perfect combo for me. The sentiment is from Stampin Up. I hope you like my wintery card. Thanx for stopping by..and keep warm crafty friends!


Hugs
Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs