Wednesday 26 November 2014

My Whimsical little world new release

Hello crafty friends! And to all my American friends happy thanksgiving eve! I'm heading out to tonight to go on a shopping trip to the U.S. for Black Friday!! I'm excited as I have never been to there...but I think I will miss my hubby and babies terribly! Anywho on to this adorable new release from My Whimsical little world. For my cards I used Believe and Fa la la la

Both are very simple cards I just Copic colored the images. And added some sentiment stamps. And the snowmen I put some liquid appliqué around the bottom of them and puffed it up with my heat gun. We have a really a really fun bingo game happening on the My Whimsical Liitle World Facebbook Page be sure to head over there and check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs