Monday 3 November 2014

My Whimsical Little World New Release

Good Morning Crafty Friends! I hope you have had a wonderful relaxing weekend! we have a Christmassy release for you this week at My Whimsical Little World! In all we are releasing Three new Digi's. I made my card with Love You A Latte

Is she not the prettiest thing?! I copic colored her and added some puff snow to her coat. the papers are from last years Bo Bunny Collection. The Sentiment is one I made with three different sets from My Creative Time, Fun-Variety-on-the-Inside-Out, Mixed-Holiday-Sentiments, and All-You-Need-Is-Coffee. Hop on over to My Whimsical Little World to check out the Dt's awesome creations, I list the Copics I used below, have a wonderful day!


Hair: C9,7,5,3
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E0000,R20, Eyes: YG97,93 Lips: R24,22
Jacket:YG99,97,93
Gloves: R27,24,22
Cup: C3,1


                                                                             Hugs
                                                                           Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs