Friday 14 November 2014

Christine"s Circus Surprise!

Good morning crafty friends! So the paper nest dolls released some new Circus Stamps yesterday. I decided to do a mini album of my kids and niece and nephew at the circus, to surprise Christine the artist for The Paper Nest Dolls




 
Aren't these stamps just the cutest?? you can find all the new circus stamps here. There is waaayyy to many details to talk about everything I used...but all the sentiment stamps and dies are from My Creative Time all the papers except the silver glitter paper are from a KI memories 6x6 pad called Color Crush. I hope you like my mini album, I don't make them very often but when I do I make a BIG mess!! So I'm going to go clean it up now! Thanx for looking and a have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs
Martha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs