Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Stamping Chef Big Dripper


Hello everyone! We have a shiny new anything goes challenge starting today on the TSC Challenge Blog you can join us here. For my contribution I made a shadowbox for my bathroom with Big Dripper from The Stamping Chef. I Copic colored her and matted the image on some Black cardstock. Then I added some pretty papers and flowers. The frame was just a simple with frame from Michaels. I panted the frame brown, allowed it to dry, then panited it an aqua colorbut before it dried I pressed a doily stamp unto the wet blue paint so it would leave the impression of the doily and the brown would show through the blue. So thank you for looking and have a great day!

Hugs
Martha 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card ...... Fabulous coloring....... lovely colors

    Hugs Winnie

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs