Friday 31 October 2014

PND Halloween Banner

Happy Halloween Crafty Friends! I have too admit I'm not a big fan of Halloween....I was raised without it so I  don't have fond childhood memories of it. But I Love not spooky but sweet Halloween crafting! I made this adorable banner with stamps from The Paper Nest Dolls. For My banner I used Little Witch Ellie, Warlock Owen and Little With Emma.



I cut all the Banners from My Silhouette Cameo And all the dies and sentiments stamps called Wicked Fun from My creative Time. Thank You For Looking And Have a Fabulous and Safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Your banner is fabulous! Love the deep rich colors and the images are colored amazingly. I'm going to miss seeing on the dt, but at least we have blogland.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs