Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Whimical World new release

Hello every one! And happy Wednesday! We have a really fun versatile new release for you at My Whimsical Little World! I have a lot to show you so let's get started! So first I made a cute little card set using the three new Digi's, Slice of PieTurkey Dinner, and An Earful
I Copic colored and fussy cut all three Digi stamps, then I layered them on a MFT pierced oval die. The leaves,banners, mats and grateful sentiment are all dies from my creative time. Next a made a tag set using the same three Digi stamps, thse are so versitale!

I printed these much smaller than the ones of the cards, again I copic colored and fussy cut the Digi's. I used the same leaf dies as I did on the cards. The tag, tag layer, and sentiment is from my creative time! So I hope you head over to the My Whimsical Little World Etsy Store and check theses out. Hop on over to the My Whimsical Little World Facebook Page as well, we are always have fun over there! Make to check my DT sisters creations with this release 
As well I will link them below. Thank you for looking and if you have any questions about my Copic combos or anything please feel free to message me.


Hugs
Martha

2 comments:

  1. Great creations, Martha! I love those tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning Cards! What beautifully fun images to play with! Gorgeous projects and such a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs