Friday 13 June 2014

The Stamping Boutique Challange #21 Use At a Least One Flower

TGIF everyone! Today is doubly special because I get to bring this wonderful challange to you and...it's my BIRTHDAY!! Since I was five years old I have always LOVED my birthday, it's definitely my favorite day of the year, because to matter if I'm alone or with 20 people I always feel special! Anyway now on to this awesome challange, to the challange was to use at least one flower, but I'm a rebel so I used 2(lol). For my card I used Summer fun with Audrey from The Stamping Boutique
I copic colored this super sweet Audrey, and added some fun colourful papers, and some metal 
flowers, I just kept it super simple because the image is so fantastic! So head on over to The stamping boutique Challenge blog and link up your project!!

Xx Martha 

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs