Tuesday 3 June 2014

First Love To Scrap! Challange flog DT post!,

Happy Terrific Tuesday! I have recently been asked to join the Love To Scrap! Challange blog! I was so excited, this is such a wonderful opportunity and I'm syked to working with such a talented group of crafters! So my very first challange is Mind your Banners, in which you have to create a card or project a banner on it. The sponsers for this Challenge are QKR Stampede  and bugaboo stamps and I used Love blocks: day after tomorrow, from Bugaboo stamps. So here is my card.
I printed the image out on some craft cardstock and a copic coloured some parts of it, I just love this image it's so pretty! Hope you like it, so head on over to the  Love To Scrap! Challenge blog and link up your Bannerific projects!

Xx Martha

5 comments:

  1. Martha, your card is stunning! That image is very cool and you've colored it and embellished it beautifully! Your color combo is awesome! We are so happy that you've joined our team and are looking forward to seeing a lot more of your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card!! what a great effect with the pearls on the stamp! it's magical ! love the papers you chose too, the banners are fantastic!! how lucky we are to have you with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I just love the little pearls you scattered - makes me think of fairy dust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Martha!! Love the fact you used craft colored paper.. gives it a stunning effect! Looks very magical... Look forward to seeing more of your work with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! You created a very magical scene! Congrads on your first challenge with us :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs